Wednesday 24 June 2009

Builders Tea!

Heres a sneaky peak at my new project. The plan is to build a minimal and light street, trials, xc, fun bike using one of Cy's lush new Tea coloured Simple frames. This bike is a hard one to categorize but having taken her out for a little spin last night I can see we were right in thinking this bike is going to be a lot of fun. It is light and long enough to play with some trials moves but the bike has the Cotic stability and stance that makes her planted and have a nimble BMX feel whilst charging through the streets. I took her to the miniramp and felt more than comfortable boosting a few airs. I think what this bike is and what it can do will evolve the more she gets ridden. Right now I reckon she is far too pretty with her immaculate shiny new paint job to hammer too hard, I am sure this wont last!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

that chain looks abit slack!